Production Coordinator, English Language Learning
9 days ago
Age of Learning is a leading education technology innovator based in Glendale, California, with a talented team of more than 600 individuals comprised of nationally-renowned educators, curriculum experts, developers, artists, writers, designers, engineers, producers, product managers, analysts and marketing experts! Together we develop engaging, effective digital learning technology and content to help children build a strong academic foundation for lifelong success.
Our flagship product ABCmouse.com
Early Learning Academy ® is a comprehensive online curriculum and the #1 digital learning product for young children. To-date, more than 30 million children worldwide have completed over 8 billion Learning Activities on ABCmouse. We recently launched Adventure Academy, the first massively multiplayer online (MMO) game designed specifically to help elementary- and middle-school-aged children learn. It features thousands of engaging Learning Activities—including minigames, books, original animated and live action series, and more—in a fun and safe virtual world. Other Age of Learning programs include immersive English language learning products for children in China and Japan; ReadingIQ, a digital library and literacy platform; and a groundbreaking personalized, adaptive digital learning system that individualizes math instruction for every child through AI-driven technology.
We are committed to helping all children succeed. We provide our educational programs at no cost to teachers, Head Start programs, public libraries, and other community organizations, and have served millions of children through these initiatives. We recently established the Age of Learning Foundation to expand this work globally.
As we expand our global reach and increase the educational impact of our programs, we’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and collaborative leaders to become a part of our growing team.
The English Language Learning (ELL) team is seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to support the project managers and cross-functional teams. The Coordinator will assist to ensure the project is delivered on time and meets the requirements for each release cycle.
The Production Coordinator should be organized, professional, personable, courteous, proactive, hard-working, an effective communicator, and loves working with people.
- Assist as needed to help the Production team
- Work closely with the Producer and Project Managers for daily project support and task management
- General Production support; equipment procurement, production files management, etc.
- Attend (Zoom) meetings across varying disciplines and topics
- Capture meeting notes and action items from syncs with Project Management teams and main partners
- Assist with sprint planning and tracking
- Activity and Content management, which includes: Assets management (requests/upload), Activity management (basic tool operations), and Learning path management (create and assign Curriculum IDs, update, or create new learning paths)
- Communicate and collaborate with Curriculum, Design, Art, Engineering, Audio, Studio, and QA teams on project details, requests, delivery dates throughout the production cycle
- A history of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
- Associate degree required or equivalent combination of work experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills to understand project requirements and deliverable
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively under high pressure
- Strong attention to detail is essential for this role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to identify and balance priorities
- Proactive team player and self-motivated who maintains a “can-do” attitude when working with the team
- Bilingual – Proficient in Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, CSV, Smartsheet, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous production experience a plus
Age of Learning currently provides:
• 90% - 100% of health and welfare benefit premiums
• A 401(k) program with employer match
• 15 paid vacation days plus 11 observed national paid holidays
• Team bonding events and a highly collaborative environment
• Commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment in addition to an inclusive and supportive company culture
• Access to our internal DEI Task Force that focuses on ensuring our products represent all children on a global scale
• Opportunities for professional growth through professional learning and development programs
• A temporary 100% remote work environment, due to COVID restrictions, to help ensure the safety of our employees
• Monthly internet stipend provided due to temporary remote work environment