6 days ago
- Assisting the Production Team in scheduling the work for elements of the project
- Monitoring and scheduling tasks across the development teams along the Producer guidelines to meet the agreed deadlines
- Making a constant assessment of production documents and JIRA, ensuring the information is up to date
- Reviewing and tracking builds and other milestone deliverables, identifying and communicating risks
- Participating in meetings, creating and distributing the minutes, following up on the agreed actions
- Helping the development teams in meeting production objectives and deadlines
- Working with QA to organize the playtests with the required stakeholders, gather feedback, and process it into actionable tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel or Google Docs and Sheets
- Passion for games
- Very good level of spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management with the ability to effectively switch between the tasks
- Excellent teamwork, focus on contributing to good working relationships throughout the team
- Proactive in finding new ways to problem solve and work with resolutions
Nice to have
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience working in a production, project management, or administration role
- Understanding of project management and development practices
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.