5 days ago
JOB TITLE: Production Assistant
LOCATION: Brno, Czech Republic
REPORTS TO: Producer
The Production Assistant will be assisting the media department in multiple areas, such as coordination of internal assets, and administrative work. This role directly reports to the Producer.
This position offers a unique opportunity to cooperate with developers and an opportunity to support their efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience at the very edge of the possibilities of our target platforms (PC, Xbox Series X, and PS5).
What You Will Do:
- Ensuring smooth cooperation of the production and artists
- Assisting with the flow of information and assets.
- Communicating changes with the producer or leads and updating information in the tracking system.
- Organizing production of cinematic assets for internal project(s); Collecting, tracking, and updating information on the screenplay, storyboard, animatic/storyreel, asset list, …
Who We Believe Will Be A Good Fit:
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (timekeeping, scheduling, etc.).
- Ability to keep clear, transparent, and trackable email communication.
- Good proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Ability to work well even under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Interest in developing video games.
Nice to Have
- Basic knowledge of tools such as 3ds Max, Maya, ZBrush, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge of some tracking/scheduling tools (Hansoft, Jira, Shotgun, Trello, …)
- Experience with animation and/or video editing software such as Maya, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premiere, …
- Basic knowledge of some file management systems/version control systems (Perforce, SVN, GIT, …).
- Basic animation/filmmaking understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, audio-visual media related preferred.
- Experience working with external outsource art teams.
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), Novato (California), and Brighton (UK) working collaboratively as one team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to Bravely Create on big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment. At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional. We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible, Where your inquisitive nature is nourished — A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed with what could be. So bring your talent, Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity, And together, we’ll Bravely Create.
Located in the south-east part of the Czech Republic, just a 2-hour drive from Prague, 3 hrs from Budapest and mere 90 minutes from Vienna, surrounded by vineyards from the south-east and highlands from the north-west, Brno is a comfortable place to live and work. This Czech Republic´s second largest city offers everything you need without the big city rush - modern architecture, flawless cuisine, award-winning bars, and diverse countryside.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com, hangar13games.com and 2kczech.com accounts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.