This job might no longer be available.
Product Take Back Analyst (12m FTC)
14 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
- Organising Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) activities to comply with take-back (Extended Producer Responsibility) regulations
- Support SIE activities to comply with resource efficiency/ circular economy policy/ obligations and commitments.
- Planning, organising, auditing, and ensuring accurate reporting for product, packaging, battery, manual take-back compliance across SIE territories.
- Supporting implementation of emerging take-back and resource efficiency legislation.
- Supporting compliance with the EU and UK Games Console Voluntary Agreement.
What you’ll be doing:
Organise take-back/Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) compliance:
- Maintenance of product/ packaging data on SAP (via co-ordinating wight data and conducting annual product/ packaging audits).
- Provide global territories/distributors with data/reports/ training as required to ensure compliance.
- Conduct periodic take-back tenders with compliance schemes to ensure competitiveness.
- Track developing global take-back/EPR legislation (including modulated fees), advise the business accordingly and prepare for compliance.
Support resource efficiency and circular economy obligations and commitments:
- Support implementation and compliance with resource efficiency/ circular economy legislation.
- Support compliance with resource efficiency commitments within the EU and UK Games Console Voluntary Agreement.
Complete the global packaging guideline and benchmark:
- Complete packaging benchmarking for relevant packaging.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant undergraduate degree.
- Relevant take-back and resource efficiency experience in a corporate environment is preferable
- Good IT skills - Proficient in all of Microsoft Office, SAP experience beneficial.
- Good presentation and influencing skills.
- A motivated, reliable, self-starter who takes initiative to work proactively.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects with accuracy – attention to detail essential.
- Relationship builder, who can communicate across levels of an organisation effectively.
- Effective communication skills – influencing and presentation skills essential.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.