Product Support Specialist I
2 days ago
Job Posting TitleProduct Support Specialist I
SummaryThe role of the Product Support Specialist I will provide technical support to the casinos running software created and distributed by Aristocrat Technologies. This position requires the candidate to be able to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment with little supervision.
The candidate for this position will be part of a small, but growing team which supports all products created and distributed by Aristocrat Technologies at any one of the 300 casinos who are OASIS systems customers.
Our team is full of eager, wanting to learn people. Everyone on the team takes pride and satisfaction in solving issues quickly while providing a personal touch to our customers.
What you'll do
- Answer calls routed to the phone queue.
- Frequently monitor the case tracking system for new cases.
- Ensure accurate and efficient first call resolution or escalates issue to the proper internal group if necessary.
- Ability to pass extensive background check for various jurisdictions to hold gaming licenses.
- Solve application issues and questions.
- Reinforce all SLAs with internal and external customers.
- Become OASIS Master Certified within 180 days.
- Read T-SQL queries.
- Provide customer training on how to use software created and distributed by Aristocrat Technologies.
- Work closely with other teammates to assist in troubleshooting front end application issues.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 1 year supporting and troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer support environment.
- Outgoing personality.
- Ability to stay calm when dealing with difficult customers and situations.
- Able to work a day , swing, and weekend shifts, if needed.
- Logical and critical thinking skills.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Casino experience a plus.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.