This job might no longer be available.
Product Marketing Manager
Palo Alto, CA
4 months ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
MZ seeks a Product Marketing Manager to lead the product life cycle of our mobile games. Intuitive and detail-oriented, the ideal candidate must be able to discern the best course of action across multiple projects by multitasking and prioritizing matters.
You start with big ideas and close them out with strong execution. The PMM will grow the user base for all our games, impacting millions of global players in the future; this is your chance to leave your legacy and be part of gaming history!
What you'll be doing:
- Dig deep into campaign and app store performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization across all markets
- Be a data master, develop strong hypothesis, independently solve problems and provide actionable insights
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and markets
- Work with Product Marketing team to develop go-to-market and product lifecycle management strategy and execution from pre-launch, launch and post-launch
- Help manage the user lifecycle via email marketing campaigns
- Deliver product marketing analysis and make asset recommendations to optimize performance through rapid, data driven iteration and A/B testing
- Monitor key trends in gaming across all major languages as it relates to new ASO strategies, and apply them to titles
- Make analytical, data driven recommendations
Your background and who you are:
- 6+ years of experience with mobile user acquisition, ad buying analysis experience at scale, or a similar marketing equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or related degree
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects at once
- Excel Proficiency (Lookups, advanced formulas, pivot tables, text string manipulation)
- Knowledge of both iOS and Android markets required
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work across teams
- Ability to effectively present ideas - both verbally and visually
- Experience with Vertica, and Tableau, preferred
- Experience in the gaming industry, huge plus
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.