Product Marketing Manager
29 days ago
As part of the Game team, working in close collaboration with the global Product Marketing team and an extended network of experts (ASO, UA, Consumer & Market Insights, Social Media, Press Relations, Influence, etc.), you will oversee the marketing of a free-to-play game throughout its entire life cycle, from strategy to execution.
This role is located in our production studio in Ho-Chi Minh but you will also work and coordinate with team members located in various territories worldwide.
- Conduct market research, benchmarking and consumer studies to identify the game target audience and define its positioning, marketing pillars and USP
- Create the game brand identity (title, packaging, tone of voice, marketing storytelling…)
- Manage promotional assets creation for your game (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions…)
- Build launch & yearly marketing plans relying on solid user insights and strategically aligned with product roadmap, with the objective of generating brand awareness and ultimately growing the player base
- Optimize the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO Expert
- Manage game & promotional assets approval with copyright owners (e.g. Universal, Disney, LEGO, etc.) – if applicable
- Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & copyright owner
- Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, shareability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms
- Collaborate with the user acquisition team to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets
- Develop marketing programs focusing on innovative activations, viral content and meaningful partnerships, and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating the other teams (Production, Live Ops, UA, Social & Digital, Influence, PR…)
- Oversee the Social Media & Community strategy, including through the direct management of the Game Community Manager
- 3+ years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products;
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole;
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind;
- Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.);
- Advanced English level is a must.
- Great presentation & reporting skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Please send us your motivation letter or cover letter as well
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous .
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.