Sr. Product Marketing Manager
14 days ago
The Amazon Games Marketing team is seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager to work alongside our studio and central marketing teams, studio development, and product management teams to help ensure the successful launch and live service of New World and an unannounced title.
You will have responsibility for driving the strategic execution of the go-to-market plan to reach targeted KPI goals including those associated with: consumer awareness, user acquisition, sales, retention, and MAU. Success in this role requires strong execution of plans and an attention to detail. You’ll need to be able to work on tight deadlines, while sometimes dealing with ambiguity. Most important is to bring a passion for games and a drive for success through collaboration.
· Assisting the creation of strategically driven product marketing plans and overseeing implementation of the tactical components of that plan.
· Tracking and Reporting of KPIs and campaign metrics to analyze their success.
· Running analyses to understand audiences and trends.
· Working closely with internal teams and external partners, and providing project briefs needed to develop key marketing materials and components such as brand artwork and logo, style guides, online advertising banners, gameplay trailers, product websites and other promotional merchandise.
· Owning end-to-end processes for managing marketing tasks including those related to CRM, performance, and brand campaigns, and events.
· Working closely with regional teams to coordinate support for global marketing initiatives.
· Collaborating with the Performance Marketing and CRM teams to oversee KPI goal setting, and acquisition funnel metrics.
· Proven ability to write impactful copy that communicates product messaging to the consumer through various touch points including social, web, CRM, advertising and video.
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
· 3+ years of video game Marketing experience
· 1+ years experience supporting new brand and product launches across multiple platforms (PC, Console, Mobile)
· Bachelors degree in Marketing/ Economics/ Communications or an equivalent combination of experience and education
· Analytical mindset and the ability to make data-driven decisions
· Previous experience with PC and Console online games and games as a service
· Project management skills and experience
· Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
· Experience in a high volume digital marketing organization supporting multiple games
· Passion for games
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.