Product Marketing Manager - PC/Console Project
14 days ago
As part of the Game team and working in close collaboration with the global marketing team, monetization, and user acquisition teams, the Product Marketing Manager has the leading role in launching, promoting, and sustaining a free-to-play cross-platform game throughout its entire life cycle.
In this capacity, the Product Marketing Manager is a pivoting role ensuring the product/market fit and finding the right audience.
Successful candidates must make the most of their leadership abilities, strategic thinking, creative ideas, execution experience, organizational efficiency, and excellent communication skills. She/he will be comfortable evangelizing a user-centric approach inside the game team, coordinating with all support teams (Customer and Market Insights, User Acquisition, Asset Production, Influence, PR, Licensing, Partnerships, and others), and reaching out to 3rd parties for cross-promotion opportunities.
• Conduct market research, benchmarking, and consumer studies to identify the game target audience, positioning, values, and key selling points.
• Create the game brand identity (title, packaging, tone of voice, marketing storytelling…)
• Define the game marketing strategy built on solid player insights to grow the player base & generate brand awareness.
• Develop Marketing plans focusing on viral content, innovative activations, and meaningful partnerships and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating the other teams (Production, Monetization, UA, Social & Digital, Influence, PR…).
• Optimize the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO Expert.
• Manage the Game Community Manager and oversee the Social & Community strategy to ensure alignment with the Marketing strategy.
• Manage promotional assets creation for your game (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions…).
• Collaborate with the user acquisition teams to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets.
• Manage game & promotional assets approval with copyright owners (Universal, Disney, LEGO, etc.) – if applicable.
• Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & copyright owner.
• Participate in game development and make recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, and shareability.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
1. CV in English
2. Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft as a Product Marketing Manager?"
About Gameloft Bucharest:
Gameloft Bucharest was created in 2000 with a passion for games that spawned 42 titles for all platforms, from Java to consoles.
Our games are recognized and praised by our players and by the industry. We take pride in our titles, from N.O.V.A, introduced on stage during the 2010 Apple Keynote as the first iPad game ever, to FPS benchmarks such as Modern Combat, with over 175 million downloads & Sniper Fury, with over 109 million downloads.
What can you expect from us?
• We are a 430 person game development studio in the greenest part of Bucharest;
• We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on our own games and ideas;
• You would work in a small agile team where everybody’s inputs are valued;
• The team is international, and we have several foreign colleagues;
• You will be using robust systems that serve millions of players;
• Exercising your creativity when solving tasks is much appreciated;
• You may be working on games using famous brands such as Marvel or Disney;
• We don't have many meetings :)
Why work for us?
- Hybrid work (2 days from the office/week of your choice);
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Bookster subscription.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: free coffee, free fruits, relaxation area, free gym.
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc ...
Your CV will be reviewed by our hiring manager, and if he finds it relevant, one of our colleagues from HR will contact you.
Next, you will take a remote test, followed by a chat with hiring managers and HR. They will give you specific details about the job and you can ask them anything you are interested in knowing about working here.
The whole process usually takes 3-4 weeks, but of course, it depends on how fast you can come to us.
If the test fails, we will notify you within 1-2 days. You will certainly receive feedback from us about the process, but you can also track the status of your application through our application system.
• Experience launching at least one game on PC or Console
• 2+ years working with cross platform, PC or console products
• 5+ years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products;
• Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole;
• Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind;
• Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result-oriented;
• Strong leadership skills;
• Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.);
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.