Product Marketing Manager, Emerging Products
10 days ago
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will fuel global marketing and sales efforts by developing a go to market strategy for Unity’s Operate products, with focus on specific emerging product opportunities.
Unity is tried and tested by studios of all sizes, and it is our wealth of solutions to all things game and industry development that makes Unity a trusted partner for teams worldwide. Aligning under the ‘Operate Solutions’ banner, we’re looking for a versatile product marketer to support our industry and vertical products and foster the Unity story to prospective and existing customers!
What you'll be doing
- Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing in Operate, you will define the go to market strategy for upcoming products
- Develop robust market analysis to understand where products are best suited to be launched
- Gather customer and competitor insights in order to understand what positioning and benefits resonate in the market
- Work closely with the product teams to develop pricing, sales enablement material, maintaining content for the website and ensuring accurate information about the product is available
- Engage with cross functional teams to ensure alignment on upcoming product launches
What we're looking for
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing
- You are creative, analytical and a team player
- Ability to identify customer problems and translate those into use cases for Unity’s solutions, across a wide spectrum of technology domains
- Ability to adapt to brand style and tone while shaping positioning and content to align with overall marketing narrative and storytelling.
- A specialist in time management and organization with a willingness to learn
- A proactive individual able to lead cross functional initiatives and work collaboratively within a team environment
You might also have
- Background in the gaming industry and/or a variety of industries and verticals.
- University or college education in marketing
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.