This job might no longer be available.
Product Marketing Intern (Summer 2021)
11 days ago
Jam City is looking for a motivated Product Marketing Intern to help develop and execute innovative marketing campaigns for high-profile licensed and original IP games. Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate has a strong understanding of brand marketing, social, and digital marketing strategies and is passionate about gaming.
Jam City’s Product Marketing team works cross-functionally with internal teams and our licensed partners to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns that drive growth and player engagement. Our Summer 2021 Internship Program will be entirely remote.
Internship Program Qualifications:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate university program in the U.S (upcoming Juniors or Seniors) and able to intern remotely through late August 2021
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US during the Summer 2021 session. Visa sponsorship is not available for our internship positions.
- Be able to work on a part-time basis (up to 30 hours per week)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Help orchestrate product marketing and social campaigns for top games like Disney Emoji Blitz and Disney Pop Town Work with the Product Marketing team and collaborate cross-functionally to support upcoming brand partnership and 360 campaign for Cookie Jam.
- Assist in tracking creative projects, managing timelines, and ensuring projects stay on track.
- Coordinate ad-hoc requests and ensure proper delivery as needed.
- Support Product Marketing and Studio leads in evaluating and testing new game opportunities and green light presentations.
- Use market research, consumer insights, and in-game analytics to make recommendations that support the product’s goals and opportunities in the marketplace.
- Identify KPIs and measure the effectiveness of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Detail-orientated, well-organized, and able to manage multiple high-priority projects at once.
- Curious and creative marketer who enjoys exploring data to find the next big opportunity.
- Strong communicator with the ability to clearly communicate ideas visually and verbally.
- Analytical thinker who is familiar with using data to make informed decisions.
- Interest in casual mobile gaming.
About Jam City’s Internship Program:
Jam City’s Summer 2021 Digital Internship Program will take place from June 14th - August 27, 2021 and will be entirely remote. Students can expect a paid, part-time (25-30 hours per week) internship working alongside Jam City’s business and studio development teams. Within internships, students gain valuable insights into our products, players, and industry. Our program allows students to work on impactful projects, collaborate with industry professionals, and develop problem-solving skills through real hands-on experiences. We’re looking for students that bring curiosity, creativity, and an interest in mobile games.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.