13 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We’re looking for an experienced and extremely motivated Product Managerto join our growing Product team. Are you charismatic, super assertive and have no problem taking ownership? Then this could be the perfect fit for you!
As a Product Manager, you’ll get the chance to make a direct impact on millions of players from around the world, help scale our product strategy and the success of our games’ features. You’ll also have a great impact on the company’s business performance.
- Lead the success and growth of the product by developing a product vision, strategy, roadmap and lifecycle management framework and seek opportunities for key initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Gather and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed PRDs, UI/UX flows, wireframes, define A/B tests and user stories, prioritize backlogs and handle development/engineering
- Own the success of the feature once it’s released to production by running tests and optimising performance and business results
- Collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, Design, BI/BA, etc) to guarantee a smooth, and efficient implementation.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing work environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a high attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills and can clearly convey messages in English (written and oral).
- Excellent collaboration skills and can work effectively with and influence other teammates.
- Problem solver and a creative thinker that can provide insightful and innovative solutions to any problem.
- Team player, a people person and truly enjoys working with multiple teams.
- Strong passion for mobile games.
- Experience in a fast-paced mobile games company - Advantage
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.