7 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Kin Care & Holidays*
100% Covered Medical and Company-Sponsored Dental & Vision ( Plans Vary )*
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More*
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Wellness Activities & Programs (Yoga & Zumba)
12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave*
*Only applies to full-time positions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Jam City is on the search for a Product Manager to work on our next generation match 3 game, Vineyard Valley. You will use data and intuition to inform strategic roadmap decisions, drive KPI growth, and deliver a world-class player experience.
The ideal candidate is passionate about games and can manipulate and analyze data to create actionable improvements. They have the agility to manage projects on their own and understand how they work in a fast-evolving, data-driven company. They are able to work smoothly and communicate effectively with producers, designers, artists, and engineers.
- Design, advise on and measure high-impact product changes to drive revenue, engagement, and retention.
- Analyze data, builds automated reports, and work with the analytics team to ensure that game metrics are optimized.
- Manage in-game sales, CRM programs, seasonal content, and game economy to meet revenue targets.
- Use game metrics to inform hypotheses, and creates experiments with clear and measurable success goals.
- Effectively communicate relevant KPIs and updates to key stakeholders.
- Get stuff done.
- 2-5+ years of experience in mobile app product management either. If previous experience is not in gaming, please include a cover letter detailing a passion for games.
- Personality and constitution suited for rapidly evolving startup environment.
- Can work independently and manage a complete project from concept to completion.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical.
- Strong intuition for feature design and understanding of what makes things “fun”.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Passion for all things games.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with writing SQL queries for data analysis.
- Python and/or scala familiarity.
- In-depth knowledge of how data pipelines work.
- Has managed direct reports in the past.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.