13 days ago
We are looking for a passionate gamer with business acumen to join us as a Product Manager. The PM collaborates with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetization strategy of his/her games and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
· Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the game’s strategy and long-term vision;
· Determine promotional plans related to game content, player progress and in-game events
· Use market research, benchmarks and in-game data analysis to evaluate current strategies and propose new ways to optimize/maximize game revenue and continuously improve features;
· Be responsible for forecasting, measuring performance against targets and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis;
· Propose AB tests, ensure their correct implementation and present key findings;
· Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices, and share these across teams.
· Tribrid of Gamer, Finance/Data Analyst and Sales person
· At least 2 years of experience in Games/Marketing /Analytics/Online or Consulting, preferably in product-oriented roles
· Excellent analytical & data modelling skills: easily analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights
· Complete fluency in English (written and verbal)
· High proficiency in Excel
· Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and a Cover Letter. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.