Product Manager - Unannounced Project
Montreal QC ca
6 months ago
Behaviour is looking for a Product Manager who will lead the development roadmap and financial optimization of our next original game. The Product Manager will use quantitative and qualitative data to drive feature planning and prioritization (short, mid and long-term roadmaps), balancing business goals and ensuring a fun experience for our players while building an engaged community.
- Work directly with Leads across all disciplines. Understand the creation and development, launch and live services of the PC/Console game as the product/business owner;
- Conduct market research in collaboration with marketing to understand target users, formulate product vision and positioning;
- Take ownership of feature priorities and proactively drive it with cross functional team (Creative/Art/Technical Directors and Production);
- Conduct A/B and multivariate tests to optimize game engagement/virality/monetization metrics;
- Coordinate the go-to-market/live marketing activities including Steam and platform holder marketing and user acquisition campaigns with the marketing team;
- Coordinate the community/social media activities with the marketing, PR and community team.
- Ability to work with and inform creative teams to prioritize features with an ability to show the positive returns on the decisions we make
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Inspirational leadership skills.
- BS/BA in a quantitative field is preferred but solid, proven experience in games within the industry is a must
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.