Product Manager - Performance
14 days ago
Founded in Montreal in 2007, Ludia, a Jam City Company, is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. Our ambition: to become a part of everyone’s life, to spark the flame of their imagination, and make a positive impact on their daily lives. That is why we work hand-in-hand with the world's leading entertainment franchises and dedicate ourselves to creating the best in mobile gaming every day. Awarded Montreal Top Employer 2021, at Ludia there is always room to express and grow ideas, to have a real impact on projects but also to be nourished by the sharing of cultures, visions, and expertise of all.
For us, mobile is a real opening to the future, incredible growth potential, and stimulating technological challenges to take up. It's the perfect answer to our ambition to anchor ourselves in people's daily life. Match 3, Geolocation, Narrative Game, Builder, our portfolio includes diverse and high-quality games that leverage world-renowned brands such as; Jurassic World™: Alive, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Dungeons & Dragons™, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, and many more to come, not to mention our very own IP Lovelink!
FLEXIBILITY AT HEART:
Flexibility at Ludia, it's lived 100%. You’d like to enjoy the creative excitement of our beautifully redesigned offices in Old Montréal? You’d rather stay in the comfort of your own home anywhere in Quebec? Or the idea of having the best of both worlds is what sparks a light in you? it's entirely up to you! Our Flex program is 100% flexible from day to day, designed for your daily well-being!
As a Product Manager you will be part of the leadership team of one of our upcoming/live games. Equipped with a strong analytical thinking, competitive insights and growth hacking best practices.
Champion the Product Identity & Strategy, in sync with Product Leadership and Marketing
- Collaborate to define the Opportunity/Market Analysis (Target Audience, Competitors Benchmarks/KPIs, etc).
- Align on Product Identity, Key Pillars/Targeted Innovations and Competitive Positioning.
- Define user research needs and requirements and get insights from the target audience (concept tests, surveys, playtests, icon tests, etc).
- Bring an outside-in view to the team by benchmarking relevant games and identifying best practices/trends on specific features/systems.
- Plan and execute the Soft Launch Strategy (territory, platform, target features, goals, insights), in sync w/Marketing.
Own Product Performance & Growth, in sync with Product Leadership and Marketing
- Build, own and maintain quantitative models used to measure/manage game engagement and product performance (KPI Framework/Model supporting Revenue Forecast and Weekly Performance tracking).
- Set and own Game KPIs target driving impact, and collaborate with the team to drive strategy behind them.
- Define/own reporting and insights on Product Performance to Product Leads, Marketing and other stakeholders to identify optimization levers and support various decision-making.
- Partner with Marketing on Product Growth (Platform, ASO, UA, Creatives).
Drive the updates roadmap process
- Prioritize the content backlog - while balancing the needs of the game team, stakeholders and players - and drive a transparent, collaborative roadmap process, in collaboration with Game Design & Production.
- Rally team and stakeholders feature prioritization using data and market insights.
Responsible for Live Ops and Monetization, in collaboration with Game Design
- Define and constantly fine-tune the Monetization Strategy and Game Economy.
- Plan, analyze, optimize and execute Live Ops (in-game events, sales).
- Lead the A/B testing to optimize revenue.
- Lead user segmentation and personalization plan.
Lead a team of data analysts and economic designers
- In addition to the game economy, lead the player’s progression and game balancing efforts.
- Manage the Game Economy Designer(s) embedded in the team, prioritizing their work and partnering with Game Design on training, mentoring and career growth.
- Manage the embedded analysts in the team, prioritizing their work and partnership with Central Analytics on training, mentoring and career growth.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in game development is required;
- Mobile F2P game expertise in a relevant role is required, including experience in working on live titles;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability through the use of hands-on exploration of data;
- Intermediate Excel/Amplitude/self-serve analytics tools experience is a must;
- Experience in A/B testing and segmentation is desired;
- Good design instincts and understanding of the player base;
- Skills for competitor benchmarking and market analysis;
- Self-motivated and focused on product growth, relentlessly identifying most important levers and KPIs driving impact;
- Ability to be a change agent within and outside the team, translating data insights into actions;
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines, build trust with teammates and influence effectively;
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate complex results throughout an organization at all levels;
- People management skills are desired.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Cause we take good care of our Ludians !
- A 100% flex environnement: from your home, from our offices in the center of the Old Montréal, or in a hybrid mode
- Flexible hours
- Social events to connect
- Healthy breakfast, coffee, and tea, and offered lunch
- Access to our Gym and to its in-person and virtual classes starting on your first day
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM
- An impressive health plan and virtual medical assistance are available 24h/24h
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral, and bonus programs.
Ready to unleash your potential?
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
At Ludia we welcome, support, and celebrate diversity. We are committed to providing an environment that fosters inclusion and respect for all. We thus encourage women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a disability, and or part of any marginalized group to apply for our positions.
CHECK OUT LIFE AS A JAM CITIZEN:
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.