Product Manager (Marketing)
Cary NC us
6 days ago
In this role, you will work closely with the directors on a new project for the translation of the brand strategy into tactics and operational plans.
In coordination with the worldwide marketing teams, you will develop and facilitate the operational implementation of the marketing strategy of the game throughout his life (from conception to live), overseeing the production of deliverables and ensuring that the developments meet consumer expectations.
- As a brand ambassador you are responsible for maintaining an open flow of information with the development team, sharing insights and plans, identifying opportunities, syncing with stakeholders regularly, organising meetings as needed.
- As a product manager, you will coordinate the launching of campaigns with international teams and supervise the online strategy to ensure it matches internal and external expectations. You will also be responsible for the final delivery of assets for marketing by creating briefs, supervising during development and securing approvals.
- Participate to the definition of the positioning of the game by staying on top of the tendencies of the market (trends, competitors and their differences, best practices…) as well as tracking factors of success.
- Maintain a broad overview of the market trends in our vertical.
- Assist the Brand Director in bringing the brand strategy to life with market studies, communication plans, deliverables' lists, events.
- Manage the planning of marketing deliverables taking into account requests from operational and business teams, production timelines and adjustments to the overall communication strategy.
- You will collaborate with a team of artists and marketing professionals in achieving the main assets (trailers, demos, screenshots ...) that support the brand marketing strategy for digital and traditional campaigns, including events and behind the scenes shoots.
- Higher education, you have a minimum experience of 5 years in Marketing or Business Development, ideally in the Entertainment industry and / or consumer products.
- With strong leadership and an entrepreneurial spirit, you are the champion of the brand internally and externally. A good communicator, structured and with a strong sense of initiative, you know how to be diplomatic and how to work with creative profiles.
- You have a high sensitivity to innovation and a passion for the video game industry or technology-intensive services.
- You are not afraid of sharing your point of view and supporting it with an intelligent use of data.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment that runs with different priorities at once. Ideally, you thrive in a challenge and find ways to optimise workflows.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.