Product Manager - LiveOps
3 months ago
We are looking for a Product Manager who will join us to be responsible for the growth of one of Wooga’s Live Games. Wooga is on its way to establish market leadership in story-driven casual games and to create joyful everyday experiences for our players.
Our next Product Manager will have the unique opportunity to work on Wooga’s most successful title, which combines strong storytelling with a high polish, tight mechanics, and an ever-growing LiveOps feature set.
As a Product Manager, you will deliver on goals for the growth by channeling your strong product mindset to ensure we find a balance between delivering fantastic player experiences and maximizing revenue potential. You should be an excellent team player who knows how to positively influence cross-functional teams to implement features that will ultimately put our games above all competitors in the eyes of our players.
What you will be doing:
- Directly impact KPI growth through assisting in operational planning.
- Own the process of creating LiveOps and monetization events.
- Work closely with Analysts and Data Science teams to help set short- and long-term AB testing.
- Work on the system and feature improvement plan post-A/B phase.
- Partner with Community Management to communicate with the players to understand qualitative feedback.
- Partner with the CRM team to plan and schedule LiveOps messaging.
- Partner with the Marketing and User acquisition team on customer research, growth channels and campaigns.
- Contribute to driving forward product management as a discipline within Wooga and be part of a collaborative team of industry-leading product managers.
Who are we looking for:
- You are an experienced and passionate product manager who can demonstrate a strong track record of driving business growth and customer satisfaction.
- You are an expert in free-to-play mobile game business models and products.
- You have a good sense for the market, you are in tune with player patterns and understand our customers.
- You have a highly developed set of prioritization skills.
- You are comfortable taking risks, learning and sharing the lessons learned.
- You have a strong understanding of the game economy and monetization.
- You are a team player who demonstrates humility and loves accountability.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. All of our internal communication at Wooga is in English. German skills are not required.
Why join us
- Create, iterate and have a meaningful impact on a game that is enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
- Work with and learn from game industry experts from all over the world. Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of people working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Learn & grow with your own yearly budget to use on Education.
- Be part of one of the fast-paced, creative and exhilarating industries.
- Work in a lively, fun office in the heart of Berlin.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success. We got your back.
- Relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth.
- We offer German language classes for you and your significant other as well!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.