Product Manager - Epic Games Store
Cary, NC United States of America
6 days ago
Epic Games seeks a Product Manager for the Epic Games Store .
Our store provides content creators with powerful tools and equitable terms . We are pushing the industry forward with innovative products, and need a Product Manager to help shepherd them into the world.
The impact Epic Games Store has made so far is just the beginning. As the EGS Product Manager you will partner with Production, Development, Design, Publishing, and Analytics to deliver a fun and engaging experience for users. You will help to define product vision, gather feature and functionality feedback/requirements, organize development goals and communicate the progress on products.
If this resonates with you, then we’d love to talk.
- Collaborate with product stakeholders to define EGS goals, including: Production, Development, UX/Design
- Own strategy for existing features, new releases, onboarding/activation, and product optimization
- Build product features with end-users in mind
- Detail stories with use cases, dependencies, acceptance criteria and scope of features
- Work with dev leads to ensure alignment with roadmap, and make adjustments as necessary
- Maintain a live backlog balancing the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Write or work closely with technical writers to write customer facing documentation of product and features
- Fill in missing gaps where staff or resources are unavailable
- Experience driving high-growth for consumer facing products
- Community and social product experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, writing and presenting
- Quantitative background. This could be in the form of a math or engineering degree, prior analytics work experience, or anything else
- Understand behavior patterns/trends, and identify new product opportunities
- Experience conducting overlapping, multivariate experiments
This is going to be Epic!