Product Manager - Economy Design lead
16 days ago
Ready for your next adventure?!
We are Socialpoint, a world-renowned mobile games studio based in sunny Barcelona. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. We are proud members of the Take-Two Interactive family, and we are on a mission to offer a great gaming experience and bring fun to everyone!
Socialpoint is currently looking forward to welcoming a Product Manager for our Live Games that have surpassed 500M installs and 1B$ in revenue with the objective to lead the Economy of the game and help the Game Leads to keep growing!
What this mission will ask of you:
- Be responsible end-to-end of managing the economy of several successful, free-to-play casual and mid-core games.
- Develop and be responsible for a high level strategy for the economy of the game, and ensuring the best outcomes for both our existing and new features.
- Have a deep understanding of players' behaviour, and how different groups of customers behave differently, in order to inform the design and balance of the economy.
- You will report directly to seasoned Game Leads of successful live games.
- You will work closely with our Product Managers, Game Design and Live Operations teams in order to design the desired game experiences.
- You will be coaching and evangelizing several Product Managers working at different levels in the economy of one or several games.
Along with your team, you will be free to innovate, take risks, try, fail, try again, learn & grow. You will have ownership over your own process & you will inspire & be surrounded by inspiring professionals.
To join our Guild you'll need:
- Proven experience working in a similar role. Strong bonus if you have been leading the economy in at least a live, successful mobile f2p game during a reasonable timeframe.
- A data-driven sensei. Someone with outstanding analytical skills and statistics with strong ability to set measurable goals.
- A strong communicator, highly skilled in working with multidisciplinary game teams (Product, Game Design, Analytics) and proficient in English.
- Incredibly passionate about creating innovative, fun & highly engaging games and overall, passionate about helping to take our live games to the next level.
- A creative force. Someone capable of coming up with multiple ideas and solutions to a wide array of challenges.
- An exceptional team player that embraces transparency, honesty & humility, where having experience in people management is a strong bonus.
- Experience working with SQL \ R \ Python - an advantage.
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have employed a hybrid working from home/office system. So, what does this mean? All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office in Barcelona so you are able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- Relocation support to help you move to Barcelona (if you’re not already here).
- An impressive 25 days annual leave , not including public holidays.
- A very generous ticket-restaurant to restore some life-points.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, to keep your health bar full.
- Choose from the latest IOS or Android device upon joining (phone or tablet).
- Free language lessons (English & Spanish ).
- Spotify Premium to add that special soundtrack that every adventure deserves.
- Legendary social events & parties to let off some steam.
- Players develop…Oops, sorry! People development is key for us: an amazing budget just for you to spend skilling up your abilities & knowledge to achieve real growth opportunities!
Coming to work in the office? Don’t worry - we have you covered. Check out some of our onsite benefits:
- Want to stay in shape? We have state of the art gym facilities so you can level up your build stats.
- A massive gaming room equipped with all consoles and games you could ask for.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist for your aches and pains.
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet; it's a Guild perk).
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now! Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.