Product Manager (Design Home)
5 days ago
At our Crowdstar studio, we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women but enriching lives outside of the game.
Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of one million women each day.
As a Product Manager, you will play an impactful role in driving the next generation of mobile experiences for female players. You will be responsible for helping the Design Home team make data-driven decisions on product features and roadmap, ultimately influencing growth, revenue and retention of the game.
You’ll most often:
- Partner with creative and production teams on game design with an eye-towards utilizing free-to-play best practices
- Leverage user and competitive research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions
- Collaborate with production to launch new features and drive daily performance
- Report and recommend product optimization, economy management, and A/B feature testing
- Partner with Content to define roadmap of daily/weekly/monthly events to drive engagement, retention and monetization
- Research competitive products, complete teardowns and make recommendations.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of product management experience within free-to-play mobile gaming and/or m-commerce
- Prior experience leading market viable productsand working with analytics teams and developers
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, industry trends and players
- Experience in analysis, and ability to work across multiple teams in a fast paced environment and with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence across a variety of personality types
- High degree of flexibility and able to deal with ambiguity regularly
- Demonstrated superior influencing capabilities and the ability of developing tight trust-based relationships
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box.