This job might no longer be available.
Product Manager, Ad Serving + Delivery - Activision Blizzard Media
25 days ago
Job Title:Product Manager, Ad Serving + Delivery - Activision Blizzard Media
Craft:Technology & Development
Want to empower the world’s best games? Interested in defining the future of monetization for game studios and players? As a product management leader for the Ads Monetization Platform, you will work alongside data scientists, product managers, and developers to design and develop in-game advertising solutions in close partnership with our studios at Activision and King, and our advertising sales teams.
This role will focus on growing our advertising offerings to empower our Direct Sales team. This product area is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history, crafting how we think about in-game advertising and helping players connect with brands they love. You will be accountable for ideas from concept to implementation and foster new products across studios and sales teams alike.
A successful candidate will have growing domain experience in advertising platforms (DSPs, ad servers, optimization models, inventory management), working with large and distributed platform teams, and experience in developing products for internal and external partners. In addition, you demonstrate a passion for digital technology and know what challenges exist in today's digital advertising world.
Game Changing Qualities:
- Be responsible for the ad serving and delivery pillar of our ads platform
- Contribute towards the ads platform business strategy and drive excellence in our offerings to brands
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and advertisers to understand needs and develop effective product offerings
- Collaborate across product managers, engineers, data scientists, designers, marketing, sales, and a broad set of cross- functional partners to craft, implement and launch delightful products that improve business performance
- Problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities, and competitive threats
- Support and maintain a set of sales support products
Skills to create thrills:
- Prior experience with ad tech, auctions, optimization models, and inventory management systems, designing and deploying features or tools that improve customer engagement or monetization
- A compelling influencer with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prepare clear and concise stakeholder-ready documents
- Experience working with cross- functional teams (marketing, sales, etc.)
- 3-5+ years experience as a product manager, ideally in the advertising space
- Experience in agile product development environments
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred, or MBA
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $143,060.00 - $264,846.00 Annual. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all U.S. locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role’s range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.