Product Manager, Ad Platform - Activision Blizzard Media
14 days ago
Want to empower the world’s best games? Interested in defining the future of monetization for game studios and players? As a product management leader for the Ads Monetization Platform, you will work alongside data scientists, product managers, and developers to design and develop in- game advertising solutions in close partnership with our studios at Activision and King, and our advertising sales teams.
This role will focus on growing our advertising offerings to empower our Direct Sales team. This product area is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history, crafting how we think about in- game advertising and helping players connect with brands they love. You will be accountable for ideas from concept to implementation and foster new products across studios and sales teams alike.
A successful candidate will have growing domain experience in advertising platforms (DSPs, campaign management, ad creative workflows, measurement tools), working with large and distributed platform teams, and experience in developing products for internal and external partners. In addition, you demonstrate a passion for digital technology and know what challenges exist in today's digital advertising world.
Game Changer - What you bring to the role
- Be responsible for part of our direct sales product portfolio and ads platform
- Contribute towards the ads platform business strategy and drive excellence in our offerings to brands
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and advertisers to understand needs and develop effective product offerings
- Collaborate across product managers, engineers, data scientists, designers, marketing, sales, and a broad set of cross- functional partners to craft, implement and launch delightful products that improve business performance
- Problem- solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities, and competitive threats
- Support and maintain a set of sales support products
Skills to create thrills:
- Prior experience with Ad Tech, enterprise- user, end- user products, designing and deploying features or tools that improve customer engagement or monetization
- A compelling influencer with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prepare clear and concise stakeholder- ready documents
- Experience working with cross- functional teams(marketing, sales, etc.)
- 3- 5+ years experience as a product manager, ideally in the advertising space
- Experience in agile product development environments
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred, or MBA
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well- being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full- time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $92,920.00 - $171,814.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com