Product Management Intern
11 days ago
As a Product Management Intern in EA's Digital Platform Product Management Team, you will help establish services and tools that will be used by game development teams both inside and outside of EA. We cover product areas such as Commerce, Identity, Social, Game Economy, Game Play Services, Developer Experience, Data & AI. You will be a PM generalist in a product area.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to research and discovery of growth areas to lead to insights on Product features
- Analyze and capture essential product metrics that can be used to improve the product
- Write Product Specs that can be easily consumed by engineering and understood by non-technical audiences
- Work with engineering to understand tradeoffs and refine Product Specs; communicate tradeoffs and scope decisions to partners
- Work with other Product Managers to build a cohesive offering
- Partner with other teams such as Customer Care, Legal, Marketing, Studios, Finance to gather inputs and communicate feature scope
- Create product and feature collaterals to allow auxiliary teams to guide the use of features
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Demonstrate structured and analytical thinking on nebulous problems
- Demonstrate Product Sense
- Demonstrate stellar written and oral presentation skills to senior audience
What's in it for you…
- A paid internship
- Game credit perks
- Intern events to connect the EA community
We ask that you are legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.