16 days ago
Who We Are
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Outer Worlds, and Ancestors, in partnership with leading independent developers.
Take 2 Direct to Consumer
The Direct to Consumer team is a (well-funded) startup within Take-Two. We have offices in San Francisco and Vancouver, while creating a culture that enables remote work. We're building a commerce and distribution platform for our game labels. We're creating this from the ground up to support our studios. Our team is small and agile – we deploy to production constantly. We user test every week and focus on automation. We believe in giving our studios the flexibility they need to create the world's greatest games, so we plan to offer UI, SDKs, and GraphQL interfaces for our services. We focus on working software over Powerpoint.
Product Engineers apply engineering skills and business savvy to solve challenges in game development. Engineers support Game Developers, both internal and third-party studios, with integrating platform features like commerce services, social, and authentication. You’ll learn different tech stacks and languages. Product Engineers are the eyes and ears of the D2C organization, listening to game teams’ goals and challenges, and bringing these learnings back to the rest of the organization. As a Product Engineer, you’ll:
- Deeply understand the Take-Two Gaming Platform tech stack and its underlying implementation.
- Work closely with game teams and labels to integrate with our gaming platform, answering support questions, writing reference implementations, and supporting their development.
- Create and improve our platform in collaboration with the D2C product engineering teams.
- Write and ship reliable, scalable and efficient code.
- Develop tools and documentation to help us scale our platform products.
- Represent our products, API and tools in partner meetings and industry events like GDC and E3.
- Travel ~10% of the time.
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer building and shipping products, or equivalent experience.
- A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree experience.
- Experience with contributing to the development community (Stack Overflow, conferences, events, meetups, blogs, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, GCP.
- Comfort with communicating with people.
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.