Product Coordinator, Emerging Franchises (Contract)
13 days ago
Job Title:Product Coordinator, Emerging Franchises (Contract)
- Support Emerging Franchises team in a variety of day-to-day activities across Product, Marketing and Public Relations
- Assist with unannounced project
- Support digital lead with social channel content planning and execution
- Assist marketing team with asset tracking and QA
- Coordinate samples and swag distribution as needed
- Manage PR mailings as needed
- Coordinate and schedule virtual touchpoints for press and community events, media tours, trade shows and other activities as needed
- Manage/track partnership and talent deliverables
- Coordinate team conference calls, compile agendas and share call minutes
- Assist team on daily ad hoc projects and activities
- Coordinate activities that support team enablement goals such as building team culture, improving productivity and enhancing communications with stakeholders
- BA/BS in progress for Marketing, Communications, English, or Art
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with all departments.
- Must be self-directed and reliable in planning and completion of tasks.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change without notice.
- Strong interest in the gaming industry is a plus
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
We are highly engaged in what we do and with whom we work. We expect that everyone will deliver results that impact the company from their very first day, and every day after that. Our people learn and grow quickly, and everyone is continually challenged to take their game to the next level. Our annual goals are nothing short of Make History. Are you ready? If so, we welcome you to apply and join our amazing team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.