12 days ago
leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a quick learner who can help automate internal processes. As a member of the team, you will help design and implement the organization’s Salesforce instance and its associated ETL pipelines. Additional responsibilities include building reports to monitor network performance and assuming project management responsibilities when appropriate.
What you will be doing:
- Build integrations between data sources and our Salesforce instance
- Manage projects for Salesforce feature requests
- Contribute to our Python and Salesforce codebases
- Identify ways to automate processes for internal business teams
What we're looking for:
- Experience with Python. If you are familiar with inheritance, type hinting, and Pandas, our Python codebase should make sense to you
- Experience with REST APIs. We deal in data integrations, so understanding REST concepts and being able to abstract them into classes is common
- Experience writing SQL queries. Internal data and Salesforce use SQL, so SQL is to internal data as REST is to external data
- Experience with Salesforce. An understanding of Salesforce’s data model, permissions model, and the Apex programming language is valuable
- Experience with Java. Apex is based on Java, so if you know Java, you should be productive in Apex quickly
- Experience with unit testing. We maintain a test suite for our Apex code, so experience writing testable code will give you a head start
- A sense of what it means to write simple and maintainable code
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.