15 days ago
EA Mako sports is the newly formed mobile studio of the most widely recognized sports brands in interactive entertainment. FUEL games feature simulated sports titles with realistic graphics based on real-world sports leagues, players, events and venues. Our franchises include FIFA Soccer, Madden NFL Football, NBA Live, NCAA Football, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR and NFL Hockey
As a product analyst, you will partner with PMs, designers and developers to promote a data driven culture on the team. In this role, you will become the quantitative expert on the team and a spokesman for the player.
This role is responsible for owning the data pipeline and working with external partners to ensure that the team’s data is reliable and timely. You will be responsible for delivering dashboards and providing the team with crucial data insights that will inform impactful decisions on the product
- Develop strategic insights to help our game team make informed decisions, and to provide those recommendations in a clear, understandable, and actionable way
- Create dashboards for direct reporting to executive team
- Work closely with product managers to prioritize data roadmap
- Partner with engineers to design and set up robust telemetry for our mobile game
- Work closely with business partners and analytics teams to develop use case requirements to create data QA test plans / test cases
- Understand the logic of complex queries/stored procedures based on requirements, writing appropriate test queries, and executing them to verify underlying telemetry data
- Work closely with development engineers, game analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Explore player behavior patterns in our data to identify opportunities to improve the player experience.
- Using various analysis techniques, model trends in our data to predict the ways in which new content and campaigns will affect the economy, its performance, and our players.
- 2+ years of experience in analytics with the ability to understand, write, and execute very complex SQL queries, and understand the logic of stored procedures
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
- Experience with data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, R Shiny, Looker)
- Experience in mobile games strongly preferred
- Must love games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- BA/BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance)