Product Analyst - Star Trek Fleet Command
21 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Product Analyst to join our Star Trek Fleet Command team within our Midcore division in Barcelona, on a hybrid/remote work basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Star Trek Fleet Command's ongoing success goes from strength to strength. Our in-house developed 4X MMO was launched in 2018 and continues to evolve, being consistently one of the top 10 gross revenue Massive Multiplayer Strategy games on the market.
What you will do
We are looking for a Product Analyst to help evolve one of our leading game franchises at Scopely. You will join a team of Product Analysts, partnering with our game teams as well as central data platform and publishing teams, using player and product insights to focus our efforts on the most impactful performance and sustainable health of the game.
- Work across diverse teams through the full game development lifecycle, from defining goals and metrics through to monitoring and iterating actions based on live outcomes.
- Help set the direction for new features, analysing rich and varied data sets representing the behaviour of millions of players to understand where our best opportunities exist.
- Model and track data events, debugging and problem-solving using your mathematical and systems thinking skills to ensure the quality and utility of your findings.
- Present analytical findings to multiple disciplines, using your empathy and influencing skills to demonstrate relevance and raise insight maturity of all teams across the studio.
What you will need
- Successful track record in an Analyst or Business Intelligence related role.
- Experienced practitioner with SQL, comfortable working with large data sets.
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts.
- Excellent English communication skills, oral and written.
- Compelling presentation skills, able to distil complex results for colleagues at all levels.
- Independent thinker, working autonomously with curiosity and rigour.
- Passion for continuous learning in a highly-collaborative environment.
- Working knowledge of visualisation tools and techniques is beneficial.
- A love or strong desire to work with video games.
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Notice to candidates: Scopely, Inc and its affiliates will never request payment or ask for financial information as a condition for applying to a position or receiving an offer of employment. All official Scopely, Inc. recruiters only use email domains that end with @scopely.com. Our official website is www.scopely.com. Please only apply to positions posted on our official website and ensure the recruiter only communicates via the official email domain.
Should you have any questions or encounter any fraudulent requests/emails/websites, please immediately contact email@example.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.