7 days ago
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team, we are now looking for a talented
- Build roadmaps for our innovative features, identifying potential critical paths, and implementing creative solutions
- Collaborate with a team of talented programmers and artists based in Germany and India; making sure all teams are synced and meet the deadlines in place
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation, resource assignment, setting up schedules, milestones, and budgets
- Create and maintain plans for risk management
- Identify smart opportunities to improve our project or general workflows
- Be a great communicator and manage relationships with external teams and vendors
- 4+ years of experience as a Producer in video games/VR industry
- Outstanding project and people management skills
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Passion for new technologies; experience in VR/AR projects is a plus
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Extraordinary communication skills, ability to motivate and discuss issues in a diplomatic manner
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.