Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. More than that, we seek to bring talented, fun, engaged people together to help develop the next phase in Central Global Marketing organization. We are looking for an experienced Producer to work with our Creative Production teams to manage the development of marketing art assets for our new unannounced IP. You will be working closely with the game studio to establish a creative pipeline that is timeline and well communicated.
Experience leading creative projects will be beneficial to this individual. This position will be based in our Natural Motion office. Come join us, thrive, take risks, and dream big to shape the future of the fastest-growing gaming company.
- Work with stakeholders and relevant parties to provide full production support for a large scale marketing operation.
- Establish and manage a licensed asset approval pipeline in partnership with the game teams.
- Communicate feedback to teams in a timely manner and handle all change requests and resubmissions.
- Work with marketing teams to coordinate campaigns against game roadmaps and licensor approval timelines.
- Work with vendors and art teams to manage communication, expectations, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with promotional teams to execute large scale opportunities.
- Ability to juggle and constantly prioritize multiple projects/requests from numerous internal and/or external partners
- Self-motivated to act quickly when issues arise that need immediate attention.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to find a middle ground between groups.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written skills in reports, emails, and other communication.
- Strong verbal communication both one-on-one and in larger meetings with internal and external parties.
- Ability to learn in-house and external partner proprietary website portals.
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience in cross-platform working with console and/or mobile titles.
- Work experience in video games, real-money gaming or other entertainment industries.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Working knowledge of Video/Image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.