PopReach is a free-to-play game publisher acquiring and optimizing proven, profitable games and game franchises. With over 140 smart and creative professionals at studios in Vancouver, Toronto, London, and Bangalore, we are 100% focused on making great games available for download on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
Founded in 2015 by some of the most successful individuals in the mobile games business, PopReach is looking for people who know what it takes to exceed in that environment: determination, self-directedness, creative problem solving, and an A+ team player .
The ideal Producer candidate is an avid gamer and has excellent attention to detail and while you see the big picture, you do not lose sight of the small steps needed to reach our vision. We are seeking a team player who inspires others to do their best work and is comfortable with the unknown.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the overall product, revenue performance of the game service and player happiness
- Create, plan, and execute the Product Roadmap based on business objectives
- You will work with the Head of Product to define the ongoing product budget and monitor the profit and loss of the service.
- You will need to manage the expectations of the C-level executives while keeping close to the project management team, assessing the team’s development capacity and ability to meet deadlines. You will need to ensure all groups in the company are working toward the same end-goals in a cohesive manner.
- Suggest features and functionality and liaise with the Head of Product on direction
- Drive engagement, retention, and monetization strategies as part of a cross-functional team
- Provide detailed insights regarding the product based on experience, research & competitive analysis to directly influence the development of the service
- Lead your team to discover player needs and spot opportunities to build new features and make improvements to the existing product
- Create the user stories, specs, and acceptance criteria for new features and improvements
- Conduct rapid iteration, starting with prototyping, all the way through to production, A/B experiments, and full rollout
- Prioritize the backlog and day to day work with your cross-functional team (QA, customer service, community, design, analytics, engineers, and operations) to deliver business and customer value on a regular cadence
- Monitor key benchmarks, analytics, and experiment results every day to ensure the health of your service
What You Bring:
- 7+ years experience working on a F2P game during post-launch phase
- Experience building and leading a cross-functional and cross-cultural agile team with many competing priorities and outcomes
- Self-starter and independent decision-maker
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven record of successfully managing products in a fast-paced environment, on time, and on budget
- A natural communicator and active listener, who can inspire a team and share a vision to the executive team
Job Type : Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: At this time, this position will require a hybrid model, working in-office 2-3 days a week.
At PopReach, we embrace and value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strive to grow and foster an amazing team that appreciates a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills. We truly thank you for your interest, we'd love to hear from you!