20 days ago
Position: Full Time
Location: Liverpool or Remote (UK)
We're looking for a talented and passionate Producer to join our team. Your main task will be to work closely with the Senior Producer, owning multiple game features and taking them from initial concept through to development and release.
You will work with cross discipline teams and be responsible for ensuring the schedule, scope and risks for the features are constantly monitored and communicated. Alongside of this you will be required to communicate progress and gather feedback from the wider development team.
- To lead feature or development teams and collaborate closely with other disciplines in order to define project goals, requirements and agree priorities of work.
- Be the main point of contact for team members and partners.
- Build and support pipelines and processes with other leads and senior producers' support.
- Support deliverables, quality targets, and key milestones in collaboration with the leads and senior producers' support..
- Document, track and communicate project status and scheduling changes with key members of the team and adapt the schedules where necessary.
- Ensure their teams are fully up to date with progress across all of our our titles by working closely with the studio production group.
- Experience leading teams building AAA titles on current generation platforms.
- Experience of agile project management processes.
- Broad knowledge across diverse areas of game-making.
- A background in an existing area of development such as art, audio or production is desirable.
- A passion for solving problems and building motivated teams.
- Remote and Hybrid Working
- Company pension at 4% of annual salary
- 26 days holidays
- Cycle2work scheme
- Aviva healthcare cover which includes dental and optical
- Life Assurance
- Early Friday finish every last Friday of the month
- Profit Share Bonus & Christmas Bonus
The interview process for the Producer role is made up of 2 stages:
- First interview (45 – 60 minutes) – An interview to discuss your experience and working history relating to the position with members of our Senior Producer and Production Director. In return, we will provide a full overview of the role, life at the studio as well as answer any questions you may have.
- Final interview (30 minutes) – A final Interview with our Studio Head and Studio Production Director. This will be a chance for you to get to know the Senior Management team and all the things that make Lucid, Lucid! You will have a lot of opportunities to ask any questions about the studio and Culture.
Our recruitment process typically takes 2-4 weeks depending on availability. We work our process around your availability and try to be as accommodating as possible. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch prior to your first interview and will keep in contact throughout the process. If you have any specific questions prior to this please contact email@example.com
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We can provide suitable adjustments during our recruitment processes. Should you require adjustments/flexible arrangements to interview, or take up a role at Lucid, please let us know in the notes/cover letter section of your application. This will not affect your application.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.