28 days ago
KWM is Canada’s largest creative agency dedicated to video games. Our flexibility and capacity to remain attentive to our clients’ needs throughout the production process is what sets us apart.
Here at KWM, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the biggest titles in games and a variety of genres all while being given the support to grow and develop your skills as a Producer.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive, respectful, and empathic workspace where our employees can feel comfortable being themselves. This is one of our top priorities and we take it very seriously.
With two studios in Montreal and Quebec City, KWM is run by a team of experienced and diverse game devs and film makers who are passionate about video games and the often-overlooked art of the trailer, as well as other marketing materials and assets.
This is a full-time Producer role, for a creative, motivated, versatile and organized individual with excellent leadership skills.
The Producer will be responsible for managing multiple projects, overseeing and managing the production lifecycle of each asset in their charge, coordinating with cross-functional teams and optimizing the distribution of resources, to deliver high-quality, fast turnaround projects, on time and on budget.
In addition to the above, the Producer will also be responsible for transparently reporting on the projects in their charge and for ensuring smooth communication with clients and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential partners.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Producer will:
- Understand the overall vision of a project and focus in on the details
- Draw up the project timeline and ensure it is adhered to
- Coordinate the allocation of resources based on production schedules
- Establish and maintain a relationship of trust with clients and ensure good communication with them
- Take charge of sending deliverables to the clients
- Ensure the team has all the necessary elements to meet the clients’ demands
- Prepare bids for future projects
- Make the link with the different freelancers
- Keep track of costs and inform the manager of any overruns
- Manage several projects at once
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritise tasks, and navigate conflicting deadlines
- Autonomous, proactive and problem-solving oriented
- Demonstrate flexibility and be available to work, on an ad hoc basis, outside normal office hours
- Knowledge of the video game market and industry trends, specifically publishing, marketing, and distribution (an asset)
- Experience in a production role in video game development and/or video production
- Strong organisational and project management skills, including experience with agile methodologies and resource allocation.
- Solid understanding of various video game and/or Audio/Visual production pipelines, processes, and tools
- Bilingualism, both oral and written
- A competitive salary
- A flexible schedule of 40 hours\week
- A group insurance program
- Matching RRSP contributions
- A friendly working environment
- A great team
Role Information: EN
Location: Americas, Canada, Montreal
Area of Work: Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.