San Francisco, CA
21 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays*
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan*
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More*
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Onsite Gym & Wellness Activities (Yoga & Zumba)*
*Only applies to full-time positions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Producer who has a passion for mobile gaming & a drive for production perfection! You will get the opportunity to collaborate with some of our industry's best, working on the marketing side of Jam City’s top games! Your primary job will be to manage the creative team’s production lifecycle across multiple titles.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organization, process, and accountability across the team.
- Not afraid to get “in the trenches” and be hands on while fostering a positive & creative environment.
- Lead development and communications of day-to-day tasks and scheduling.
- Works cool to the touch under stress and pressure.
- Identify and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Motivate and support the team to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team lead(s) on work methods, pipeline, priorities and resourcing.
- Maintain your team’s smooth operational cadence through the use of project management tools.
- 4+ years experience in a creative production role.
- Solid experience in video production & post production in a project management producer role.
- An extended network of video related contacts; live action producers, Motion Graphics freelance artists, Sound designers, etc.
- Mastery of project management tools such as Wrike, Trello and Jira.
- Experience orchestrating work across various art mediums (2D, 3D, Concept, etc).
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to balance project demands with creative essentials. You demand quality; creativity and fun while still managing project resources and timelines.
- Creative and forward-thinking; able to concept and execute on new and exciting ideas with minimal direction.
- Able to work with various levels of leadership to align priorities.
- Strong project management and people skills.
- Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving.
- Knowledgeable of current industry marketing trends: stays up-to-date on market trends and best practices for Facebook and mobile device development.
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing.
- An expert working in a collaborative environment.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous career path in Design, Art or Marketing (if applicable).
- Good understanding of the current mobile marketing trends.
- Experience in seeking and licensing audio and stock imagery.
- Experience in quality assurance for final deliverables - core understanding of file types, frame rates, aspect ratios, etc.
Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.