2 months ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and well-organized Producer, who will be working on implementation of agile development processes within our AAA projects. The person in this position will hold an important role in the production of our games and will help our talented developers deliver high-quality content. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Support the product owner and cross-functional development teams.
- Identify impediments and remove obstacles in collaboration with other team members.
- Help to continuously improve workflows and enable team members to focus and deliver.
- Enhance agile methods within the development team and overall organisation.
- Identifying and solving any problems or risks that arise.
- Synchronising the planning between teams to assure good communication and effective task-flow.
- Helping our teams grow, not only in size but in quality through coaching and mentoring.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Producer, Project Manager or Scrum Master in game development environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, preferably in Scrum and Kanban.
- Knowledge of technical engineering best practices, e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- A passion for games.
Nice to have
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
- Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation.
- Deep knowledge of the Jira and Confluence tools.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.