1 day ago
Expansive Worlds is a creative division of Avalanche Studios Group and a leading developer and publisher of outdoor games. Since 2009, Expansive Worlds has been devoted to delivering highly immersive outdoor gaming experiences for millions of players and best known for the long-standing and successful theHunter franchise.
In 2022 we launched Call of the Wild: The Angler, an open world fishing experience, which is now in its first year of an exciting live service where we will continue to grow and expand the game.
We are now looking for a Producer to join the team in Liverpool!
In short, as a Producer you will coordinate resources, internal and external, to ensure the successful completion of assigned projects. You will work together with the Lead Producer to develop schedules that translate business goals into action and act as a change agent for process improvements. You will monitor team progress and maintain the schedule to provide the Lead Producer and Executive Producer with regular updates on status and risks as required.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with Directors and Leads to establish long tlong-term schedules, milestone definitions, and phase/sprint goals
- Being a part of the team – working with the teams to overcome complex problems, identify dependencies, develop schedules, improve product quality and stay on track
- Supporting the team by running daily stand-ups, scheduling meetings, taking notes, and otherwise keeping the team stay organized and on track
- Tracking live issues affecting end users and ensure they are being followed up on and resolved
- Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
- Anticipating, identifying, and proposing solutions for project risks and issues
- Utilizing the chosen project management software to provide metrics and visibility
- Other duties and responsibilities as defined by the manager, including managing teams
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Familiarity with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience working in the game industry
- Have 2-3 years of experience as a Producer or Program Manager of teams
- Has experience shipping titles through the console certification process
- Has experience working with technical teams (Render, Tools etc….)
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post-launch.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
- Passion for games
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of a CV and who can work a few days a week from the office in Liverpool. We support relocation if needed.
To apply for this position, please register below. Apply as soon as possible, as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.