Producer - Treyarch
12 days ago
Job Title:Producer - Treyarch
Job Title : Producer
Location: Santa Monica, CA
What you'll be doing
- Accountable for quality and timeliness of the delivery of game features and content from concept to completion, often times on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Collaborates with Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions and phase/sprint goals
- Understands and effectively communicates project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
- Uses game development knowledge and experience to predict, identify and propose solutions for project risks and issues
- In constant communication with Leads and Directors to manage project expectations, ensuring they are clear and realistic
- Be integrated into the team. Work with the teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track
- Monitor the health of features in a live environment and able to respond and make decisions in a timely manner.
- Chair meetings to facilitate communication among team members
- Adaptive planner – You are a forward-looking and proactive, with the ability to identify risk early and suggest effective mitigation strategies
- Problem Solver – You know how to identify, assess and critically think through problems. You understand when support, not direction, is needed and are able to get the right people involved to find solutions
- Expert Communicator – You speaks the languages of game development. You keep stakeholders informed about project information and deliver the audience appropriate level of detail
- Collaborator – You’re a Bridge builder, accommodator and facilitator.
- Customer Focused – Whether these are developers you work with or players in the game, you can anticipate their needs and drive to make their experience better
- Team Player – You’re a champion for the team and their areas of responsibility. You promote a positive work environment
- Relationship builder – You value fostering/building strong relationships and encourage face time with the team
- Experienced user of Shotgun, Jira and Confluence a plus
Founded in 1996, Treyarch is an award-winning videogame studio, driven to create awesome games for the world to enjoy. It is an approach that has helped make the studio behind the Black Ops series an industry-leading developer. Call of Duty®: Black Ops , Call of Duty®: Black Ops II , Call of Duty®: Black Ops III , Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4, and the studio’s most recent release, Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War , have all gone on to break industry records . Additionally, Treyarch is the birthplace of fan favorite, Call of Duty ’s Zombies.
Working at Treyarch means having the opportunity to work on some of the biggest videogames in the industry, all within a culture that values individual talent and the teams that bring games to life. We provide our teams with the cutting-edge development tools needed to make their most ambitious plans a reality, allowing for rapid iteration and the ability to create the kinds of memorable gameplay moments that are ultimately shared by millions of fans around the world. We also embrace challenges, knowing that together, we can overcome anything…and hopefully inspire a few new game developers along the way.
Treyarch is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.treyarch.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/treyarch , and @treyarch on Twitter.