This job might no longer be available.
Producer, Marketing Production
19 days ago
Producer, Marcom Production - 12-month contract
The Producer is at the intersection of production and creative. By promoting close relationships with content creators, you will guide the production of assets from inception to deployment.
You will oversee the creation and delivery of a vast array of assets from gameplay trailers to multi-million dollar animated CG trailers and TV spots for one of EA's largest franchises. You will manage campaign assets (gameplay trailers, screenshots), original programming shorts, brand design artwork, key art, DOM (email images and video), and community content.
- Partner with team leaders to guide the creative execution and production of AAA assets for a global gaming audience.
- Maintain a clear overview of all content creation and instinctively delve into details when a more hands-on approach is required.
- Communicate schedules, status, risks, challenges, and solutions throughout the team.
- Bring solutions based on data, analytics, market knowledge, and your experience.
- Be a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on time delivery while observing budget constraints and looking for savings.
- Be a mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on solutions.
- Distil complex plans down to their important milestones.
- Invest in great outcomes and high-quality content.
- Excel in an agile environment with daily deliverables that must be met.
- Manage project risks throughout the production process.
- Organise frequent creative reviews with developers, brand, activation, licensee's/licensors and other partners to solicit feedback and approval on latest cuts.
- Create production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties informed about production deadlines and milestones.
- Read scripts and provide creative and editorial feedback to creative director ensuring vision is aligned with brand vision, schedule, budget and quality targets.
- Research, maintain and share content best practices and optimizations with strategy teams.
- Be a source of knowledge and resource for team members and chase answers where there are gaps in the team's knowledge.
- Maintain asset trackers and sync with CFX teams and other partners to ensure agreement on asset production statuses and timing.
- Manage post production vendors including soliciting and reviewing bids for accuracy, consistency.
- Plan large-scale mocap shoots including budgeting, casting, facilities and scheduling, delivery of mocap rigs and shot and prop lists.
- Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
- Initiate music licencing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
- Send trailers and other assets to EA's Legal team with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
- Send videos to ESRB for pre-clearance and communicate fixes required for compliance.
- Sync with EA's localization team to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
- Provide rapid response to executive and senior leadership team request for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, award shows.
- QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
- Source in-game assets for vendors including working with game producers to understand asset availability and also directly pulling assets from Perforce.
- Set all localised trailers unlisted at deployment time and ensure all thumbnails, metadata, and links are provided for deployment emails.
- Maintain a tracker for brand design items including Seasonal Key Art, Primary Artwork updates, SKU artwork.
- Drive DOM Image creation by evaluating upcoming requests. Work with creative director, activation, and Brand to determine best imagery to use with campaigns.
- Bachelors in applicable field such as cinema/tv, video games, communications.
- 5+ years of experience in asset production at video game or creative content studios.
- Comfortable working with a wide array of technical tools and workflows.