29 days ago
AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE .
A Day in the Life
We are looking for a Creative Producer Summer Intern to join SparkLabs, the creative marketing team within AppLovin, to support a number of gaming and non-gaming titles. You’ll be working directly with our Senior Creative Producer as well as with internal Design, Art and Production Management teams. You will assist in the creation of Connected TV commercials, but also provide creative and logistical support for live action shoots for mobile ads.
The ideal candidate will be a storyteller first, but also an entrepreneurial spirit who takes creative risks. You will have a passion for television and its advertising, with a specific emphasis on writing and producing short form content, primarily 30 second ads.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Daily support for the CTV and live action department, ensuring a shared understanding of priorities across all team members and stakeholders
- Assist in the conceptualization, writing, and execution of CTV ads for mobile and non-mobile apps, working across design/editorial department as well as with external vendors
- Be an innovator - Find new, fresh ways to market a brand, while incorporating existing internal performance data
- A great storyteller and impeccable written and creative skills, with a keen interest in advertising for both television and mobile ads. A familiarity of current trends in social media is a plus
- A collaborator and team player - able to brainstorm and work with small or large groups, always trying to find new ways to create successful ads
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Editorial skills - familiarity with Adobe Premiere
- Experience with GFX softwares, specifically Adobe After Effects
- Creative reel and/or written samples
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of incentive compensation (as applicable) may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to dental, vision, and other benefits.
US base pay range (total compensation package will be commensurate with experience)
$25 — $32 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at email@example.com.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here