Producer-Epic Games Publishing
14 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games Publishing is a new multiplatform publishing effort with a developer first approach.
The Epic Games approach to publishing fundamentally changes the developer/publisher model, and aims to provide the most developer-friendly environment in the industry, so that creators can focus on making great games. As such, Epic will be responsible for providing a solid foundation of services.
EGP is searching for a Producer who will work on a day to day basis with external development teams to ensure the successful delivery of multiple high-quality projects, in line with agreed schedules and budgets, across multiple platforms. This role will report directly to the Director of Production.
• Facilitate production across multiple external teams from prototype into production and through launch.
• Manage day to day development issues with external teams and provide preemptive solutions to problems that may occur down the line.
• Assist in management of any outsourcing efforts.
• Work with internal and external development teams, Quality Assurance, Localization, and other business teams to coordinate delivery of project milestones.
•Assist in the creation, organization, and maintenance of project documentation
• A minimum of 5 years of production experience; shipped multiple titles
• Knowledge of the localization, QA, submission, and build processes.
• An unbridled passion for playing and making games, including PC, console, and mobile games.
• Excellent leadership, project management, oral and written communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills and highly efficient time management.
• Strong capability to multitask and prioritize.
• Highly flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.