Producer Casual Gaming
1 day ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger!
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join the Berlin studio as Producer with the mission to explore and create new game experiences for a mobile casual audience.
Your role will be to create and execute the roadmap that aligns with the game(s) and studio vision, and drive the team to realize this roadmap.
- You'll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure our games are extremely high quality.
- Oversee the production of features, games, and related projects including building roadmaps, handling resourcing across teams, managing priorities, and achieving key product metrics.
- Drive operations for live games, working closely with product, design, art, engineering & marketing teams to deliver a high-quality player experience.
- Care deeply for the player and be their voice in every meeting. You are player-focused and will work closely with the team to ensure that every idea is evaluated through the player’s eyes.
- You have 2+ years experience in a production management role within a games studio.
- You have a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- You are an excellent communicator, and enjoy guiding and motivating teams.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have experience in applying agile practices to game development.
- You know game development processes inside out.
- You have strong prioritization, organizational, and resource management skills.
- You are thorough, attentive to detail, and make your decisions based on data.
- You have experience coordinating or leading QA on a project.
- You have a passion for games and creating fun and engaging player experiences.
- You are on top of player’s feedback on player support and community platforms.
Nice to have
- Experience with producing and shipping F2P games
- Experience with running LiveOps.
- Strong understanding of F2P mobile games including game design and KPIs.
- Experience in other game development crafts such as engineering or design.