7 days ago
The Procurement Department is in charge of acquiring goods and services for Ubisoft. We bring value to purchases: We support and add value to Ubisoft’s operations by making the best deal to fill the company’s needs and what suppliers can offer in terms of quality, cost & risk leverage, in a fair and ethical manner. These objectives are valuable for all procurement employees. More precisely, the main mission of the local procurement coordinator is to optimize the purchases of his/her Studio, while ensuring a good quality of delivery/service to the Internal Clients. Hence, he/she has a key position between local internal customers, global buyers & procurement coordinators peers, and suppliers.
Manage Ubisoft Ukraine’s purchasing needs, from the definition of the business need to sourcing, Purchase Order Management and the payment follow-up, including the following:
- Help internal clients in expressing their needs in a clear manner, including objectives on Quality – Cost – Timing
- Take in charge local sourcing & negotiation with suppliers, based on possible application of global contracts vs local ones.
- Ensure mitigation of risks and adapt the right sourcing methodology based on it (RFI, RFP, RFQ, ..) in order to lead the commercial negotiations
- Be a warrant of the Ubisoft Purchasing Process (and application of guidelines & policies)
- Track purchasing activity (output of negotiations, savings, purchase requests, orders, and PO receipts) in dedicated Tools and ensure the good communication with key partners in the process about it.
- In charge of contract application locally:
- Ensure continuous awareness of global agreement's application, regarding local needs
- Ensure negotiation of local contracts is done with key internal partners (Legal, other)
- Ensure centralization of Knowledge Management about local contracts.
- Remain in close interactions with Ubisoft Global Buyers network in order to interact on global contract application and how it can fit to the need of Kyiv Studio
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with key partners supporting the Purchasing Process, both internal and external.
- Respect the highest ethical standards, at any time, when dealing with suppliers, especially concerning benefits that can be offered (gifts, meals…), CSR risks, segregation of duties.
- 3-5 years of procurement experience in a similar position, in a multi-national environment, experience in IT will be a plus;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Planning and organizing abilities; Attention to details;
- Strategic thinking; Problem solving skills;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities;
- Proactive and able to show initiative;
- Good team player; Autonomy and constantly willing to grow;
- Fluent in English;
- Microsoft Excel proficiency; Knowledge in Oracle (Peoplesoft) or Ivalua will be a plus
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.