3 days ago
Wargaming is looking for an individual experienced in the purchasing field with knowledge of contract documentation to join the the Shared Services Operations team, who will support our business stakeholders and sourcing managers with purchasing of goods and services, related documentation, and necessary processes.
In this role, you will see yourself executing purchasing activities, including understanding the stakeholder’s needs, conducting market research, and facilitating vendor communication, Purchase order management. The role will also conduct Vendor onboarding and Contract Management tasks.
To be successful, you will need to be a well-organized, self-starting individual with proven knowledge and experience in purchasing activities, a good understanding of contracting documentation, invoicing, accounts payable, and procurement processes, and enjoy working independently in a multicultural and diverse environment.
The Purchasing Specialist will report to the Head of Operations Shared Services.
What will you do?
- Act as a subject matter expert for business stakeholders and sourcing managers in operational purchasing, onboarding and vCard payments;
- Be an enabler of end-to-end P2P process with focus on business processes;
- Fulfill Purchasing requests for buying goods or services, across multiple purchase categories;
- Direct communication with Vendors and business requestors;
- Create, update and process Purchase/Work Orders (P/WO) and assist with full cycle processing;
- Responsibility for “Contract – PO – Invoice match” processes and improvements;
- Assist with Vendors onboarding, purchasing and contractual documentation and related archiving;
- Liaise with the Contract Management and legal teams;
- Guide and train internal stakeholders and requestors on Purchasing and Contracting processes;
- Ad-hoc administrative duties.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in purchasing, sourcing, procurement – at least 2 years;
- Understanding of contractual documentation procedures;
- Detail oriented, proactive, and collaborative;
- Strong communication and soft skills set;
- Able to work independently and multitask effectively;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of MS Office(365)/Word/Excel/Outlook/SharePoint, JIRA will be a plus
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.