Procurement Operations Coordinator (Contract)
16 days ago
We are looking for a Contract Purchasing Agent to join our team. As a member of our finance team you will be responsible for coordinating with internal and external partners to help Epic thrive.
- Support Procurement Operations Manager for general requirements
- Support budget requests and approval management process
- Creation of purchase orders for completed contracts
- Work with AP on updating and correcting an invoice issue
- Accomplish procurement and organization mission by striving for accuracy and identifying areas for continual improvement
- Support improvements to existing purchasing processes and systems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Moderate Excel experience, Google Sheets a plus
- Google suite experience
- Attention to Detail
- Able to manage multiple requirements
- Adaptable and flexible
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.