Procurement Manager, Professional Services & Marketing
23 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our Procurement team establishes and maintains the supplier partnerships required to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop innovative sourcing strategies and to negotiate sustainable, long-term supplier partnerships. We develop and deploy processes and tools to deliver a simplified customer and supplier experience throughout the source-to-pay (S2P) value chain. Our team includes experts in strategic sourcing, procurement operations, and procurement technology, responsible for supporting all global business units to achieve corporate objectives.
What You'll Do
As a member of the Professional Services and Marketing Procurement team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders. You will build a strong understanding of business requirements and priorities, then work cross-functionally to develop and execute sourcing strategies that achieve stakeholder and business objectives.
In this role, you will
- Support projects within categories including but not limited to: Marketing, Consulting, Technology Services, Outsourced Development, Human Resources, and Content Moderation;
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across all global Epic business units;
- Lead sourcing engagements by partnering with stakeholders to define business requirements, identify potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, and execute contracts that represent best value for Epic;
- Execute supplier performance management strategies, including leading supplier performance reviews, to ensure operational execution from Epic’s most critical suppliers;
- Work with leadership to define efficient ways to support the ever growing needs of Epic’s Professional Services and Marketing Procurement team, including innovative approaches to scale Procurement’s support as Epic grows.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years' experience in strategic sourcing or procurement.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Skilled practitioner in strategies for creating a competitive environment, including experience leading request for proposal (RFP) processes and conducting commercial & contract negotiations.
- Strong business acuity, including understanding and practical application of relevant market/industry trends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment and to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring strong communication, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Washington Base Pay Range
$103,000 — $169,100 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party.