São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
19 days ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate Procurement Coordinator/Manager, to join Wildlife's Procurement team in São Paulo, Brazil .
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
What you'll need
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- Organized and methodical, you have the ability and discipline to solve problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills;
- Multi-function. You can manage the operational and strategic functions of the position;
- Fast-learner, you are capable of understanding new concepts and apply them quickly;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out whenever needed.
- You are candid and feel comfortable to advocate leaders following internal control guideline.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .