Privacy Legal Counsel - VIE
23 days ago
As Privacy Legal Counsel under VIE contract based in our Studio in Montréal (Canada), you will be a member of the international Data Protection Team and will report to the Data Protection Officer - Europe based in Paris, you'll also work closely with our Romanian team and will interact with many other stakeholders worldwide.
On your day to day, missions are in partnership with our Legal and IT Security Teams:
For our studios (affiliates) in Europe
- Review local new projects or changes into existing projects for business and HR
- Provide assistance to business and HR teams,
- Propose solutions and recommendations to improve the data protection compliance ( Privacy-by-Design)
- Follow and control the recommendations’ implementation
- Create and maintain HR registers
For others territories (worldwide)
- Review our distribution and billing agreements, maintain the related registers
- Help the DPO updating Standard Contractual Clauses in our agreements
- Manage our playtests & contracts, maintain our associated registers
- Create or update policies for employees, users.
- Participate to other projects
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- Master degree on Law (Data Protection/ New Technologies)
- 2 years experience in those fields or previous experience in a digital company;
- Fluent english
- A good command of Romanian or Spanish is a plus but not mandatory
- Having knowledge in IT Security is a plus;
- Strong interest in data protection, IT security requirements in an international framework;
- Able to understand and mitigate risks in new technologies and in a digital industry;
- Ability to work effectively and accurately in short deadlines;
- Autonomous and organized, you are a team player;
- Communicate clearly with the management to meet proposed objectives;
- Be able to adapt ;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required, conflict resolution skills a plus
V.I.E experience is a special program, please confirm your eligibility before applying! For more details : https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F10040?lang=en
Why Join Gameloft?
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- You want to be part of the creation of a new Studio and make a mark on the F2P industry
- You want to be part of a global company and meet exceptional and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.