Privacy Features Analyst
Plantation, FL, United States
13 days ago
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
As a Privacy Features Analyst, you will be involved in the review of digital products and services for external and internal users. You will be responsible for assessing privacy risks, defining privacy product requirements, and helping product and engineering teams to solution to their business objectives consistent with Magic Leap’s privacy principles and policies. You will be expected to develop and maintain positive working relationships with product and development teams as a trusted stakeholder. Magic Leap is a cutting edge, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You should be comfortable with rapid change of priorities, and maintaining flexibility while still producing exemplary deliverables on tight deadlines. Effective communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Privacy review of products, services and business processes.
- Creation and maintenance of data maps.
- Definition of requirements and user stories to mitigate identified privacy risk.
- Drive and foster privacy engagement across business orgs.
- Support the ongoing maturation of privacy program processes.
- 2+ years of professional experience working in a privacy-focused role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of privacy requirements and best practices.
- Experience conducting product or system reviews and privacy impact assessments in a technology environment.
- Working knowledge of US, EU, Canadian and other global privacy laws and regulations.
- Familiarity with product and system development life cycles.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced software development environment.
- Demonstrable experience of being able to build, maintain and develop cross team relationships.
- Familiarity with advanced technical concepts such as deep learning, AI, computer vision processing, edge computing, and blockchain/distributed ledger.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with software workflow and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Gerrit, etc.
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience in using or working in XR - Augmented, Mixed, and/or Virtual Reality.
- CIPP/US, CIPP/E or CIPT certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines .