12 days ago
Job Posting TitlePricing Analyst
SummaryThe Pricing Analyst uses and develops tools to enable better strategic commercial decisions involving pricing, competitive strategies and business management. This position provides significant learning opportunities across the sales, marketing and finance functions with a global leader in the gaming industry as well as the opportunity to contribute to the team’s success on high-visibility, strategic projects working out of our North American headquarters in Las Vegas.
What you'll do
- Provides research and analysis expertise for commercial strategy activities (i.e. market intelligence, client data, data manipulation etc.), including the creation and management of spreadsheets and presentation materials.
- Supports quarterly forecast, annual planning and long-range strategic planning activities
- Builds robust analytical models, tools and processes and provides superior service to business partners/internal clients
- Advises commercial team regarding the development, deployment and execution of business strategy
- Responsible for analyzing market potential. Analysis includes making recommendations to business development leadership.
- Create and maintains database, department files, spreadsheets, records and reports.
- Calculates and summarizes key business metrics for existing and new business opportunities
- Performs other ad-hoc functions and analyses as needed.
What we're looking for
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Requires excellent quantitative, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented within a fast-paced environment
- High level of customer service skills with internal and external clients.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational, and project coordination skills
- Must be adaptable and have a continuous focus on process improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, marketing, business or related field or a combination of education/training
- MBA or other business-related master’s program preferred, but not required
- Requires 2+ years of directly-related experience in supporting sales, marketing, commercial finance, business development and/or strategic planning functions
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.